Wednesday 30 November 2011

Where's Our Money Going?

With the deadline of Christmas gift buying looming, there's a constant thought in my head saying, 'remember to budget, remember to save your money', no matter what I'm buying or where I am; in the corner shop, I'll go for the cheapest option possible, doing the weekly shop, I'll pick up the value for money items... but it leaves me wondering, where has my money gone? Why should I have to do this?  
As a huge fan of Apple's technology (I've had multiple iPod's, currently have an iPhone 4 on a 24-month-contract, and consistently looking up upcoming gadgets), I've began thinking that Apple is charging extortionate prices for their devices;no wonder its received so much criticism in the past.  A perfect example of this can be seen in 2008, when Apple released 'Netbooks', which the public presumed wouldn't have the stereotypical sky-high price tag that the other products include; however the following video proves otherwise;






Fortunately, the fruity conglomerate is releasing a supposedly cheaper product, the iPhone 5, which shouldn't break the bank too much...But why wait now to start making affordable devices, when one of their target audiences is the younger public, who can't afford expensive things?

No comments:

Post a Comment